Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Plan

Here's the specifics, I've got a fresh account at Bodog and free $25 bankroll from pokersource. Bodog wouldn't be my first choice, but it's a start. I've played three free rolls so far just to get a feel for how the rooms work, and was surprised at how loose the play could be.

I managed to go deep into the last free roll by playing as tightly as possible. The levels were slow enough for me not to worry about death by blinds, I just had to be prepared to push all in with top pair top kicker a few times. Not too hard when your opponents are cold calling with middle pairs. Alas, I did not cash, (Opponent topped my king high flush with an ace high flush) but got a good feel for the movement of the game.

So here's the plan: I'm going to start building my bankroll by playing mico single table sit and goes, as it's a lot easier for me to track my progress until I can afford the hand grabber.

I wish I could start at pokerstars again, but my wife just started using the account to build her .30 bankroll. Wish her luck!

Tonight we grind together... that doesn't sound right.

No comments:

Post a Comment